E&C Collaboration battery packs are available on E&C website:
Paired with a 400a peak discharge BMS with Bluetooth and live data logging capabilities you will be able to pump up to 240 amps peak into your powertrain with full confidence. These packs feature high current copper infused interconnections to ensure minimal voltage sag and low heat build up. Each pack is wrapped with thick fiberglass, then PVC and then surrounded with a stainless steel enclosure with carry handle for maximum durability and ease of use.
Current Lead Time: 2-4 Weeks
- Store at 76V when not put in use
- Do not short circuit, let water get to battery, drop or toss battery, leave in high heat or cold temperature, and do not charge unattended.
- Keep battery in dry location and store in room temperature
- When plugging in, make sure to plug the connector ALL THE WAY IN
- Suspend or pad battery with foam under
- Do not change or alter the battery management system settings
If there are external or internal damages to the battery, Eon Lithium is not responsible for the damages caused and reserve the rights to not service the battery.
The warranty covers defective issues on the battery only.